BUILD WITH INTEGRITY
- the quality of having strong ethical principles
- the state of being sound in construction
Hyssop Project was founded by Sheahan Thorne – largely on his solid experience as a project manager.
An honours graduate in Construction Management, Sheahan worked with blue-chip clients, large contractors and professional teams, managing major projects, from housing to commercial developments.
The lessons learnt on these larger, complex schemes have helped shape our company’s approach over the last 10 years as Hyssop Project has specialised in residential building and renovation.
The same guiding principles apply to every project, whatever its size and type, be it new build, remodelling, refurbishment or maintenance.
Sadly, our industry has a reputation for cutting corners, overruns and shoddy workmanship. We know – from works we’ve taken over from contractors sacked by clients – that these problems are all too common.
So with every new project, we need to earn your trust, and honour it by producing the right outcome. It’s crucial to secure our own reputation and future business.
To do this Hyssop Project puts integrity and quality at the heart of the building process.
These are our guiding principles:
- We develop a clear understanding of your needs and expectations from the outset
- Every sub-contractor and supplier is selected on the basis of quality as well as cost
- Integrity and mutual trust are key in bringing out the best from the entire project team
- Honest and open communication helps pre-empt or resolve problems quickly
- We keep the client informed and consult them continuously throughout the works
- We pay close attention to detail and build quality, while also controlling costs and the schedule
Accreditations & registrations
Hyssop Project is registered to the following standards/bodies:
- Quality – ISO 9001:2017
- Safety – CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- Federation of Master Builders
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building
- Insurance – Public liability £10M / Employer liability £5M
Contact us to learn how we will assure the success of your project