In some cases, our clients have already appointed a building designer, with whom we will work closely to deliver the project.
We also partner with architects, when working on behalf of their clients, or our own.
Every successful project is a partnership – as the different trades and professions work together as a team under the guidance of the project manager.
By partnering with architects over successive projects, we can add yet more value – to our mutual benefit and the benefit of our clients.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
In our experience, partnering:
- deepens mutual understanding of each other’s expectations and ways of working
- builds trust and encourages open and honest communication
- facilitates our early involvement in projects so we may enhance the design’s buildability and minimise the cost of certain elements
- ensures that the evolving design makes best use of our cost estimates and technical know-how
- allows us to match new clients who approach us – at Grand Designs and through other channels – with architects that ‘best fit’ their projects
- leads to mutual exchange of work either via tender opportunities or by reducing reliance on the need for formal tendering
These are not just win-wins for Hyssop Project and our partner architects. Our clients benefit too from better quality, higher value and a more seamless design-and-build service.
Contact us to discuss the benefits of partnering with Hyssop Project.