We have managed the maintenance of this high-specification rented property in Knightsbridge for several years.
The property’s tenants and landlord expect a rapid response and prompt solutions, which must also maintain the integrity of the period features of this property.
This has entailed attending the premise in the late hours of Boxing Day when the fire shutter falsely activated, preventing the tenant from accessing part of the property.
Over the years we have resolved a variety of issues such as:
- plumbing to the Corian® bath
- removing and clearing lime scale from a ceiling-mounted rain shower
- installing a LeFroy Brook shower head and taps in the existing Corian® bath
- fitting a floor-to-ceiling (3.3m) mirror in the bedroom
- repairs to Miele and Siemens appliances
- installing a new door lock
- repainting Farrow and Ball surfaces
- replacing ceiling-mounted rain shower unit for new, along with associated works
- replacing kitchen taps and bath taps