This en suite shower and bathroom was refurbished to a high-spec finish. The architectural design – by TD Arch – covered all elements.
These elements included:
- White high-gloss (800mm x 800mm) porcelain tiles.
- Italian grey (800mm x 400mm) porcelain floor tiles.
- Bespoke natural Dijon walnut cupboard furniture and panel units in the en suite and bathroom.
- Internal wall lined with Widi board wall panels and 40mm walk-in shower tray.
- Briston hour-glass bath and basin mixer units.
- Batte Bambino bath (1500 x 750 x 560mm)
- VitrA Artema recessed hand basin.
- Grohe composition WC wall plate and concealed cistern and frame.
- Mirrors (1600mm x 800mm) with electro anti-stream pads.
- Unit tops formed from the porcelain floor tiles with 40mm resin-bonded edging.
Hyssop Project also upgraded the electrical distribution board to NIC 17th Edition requirements and updated the spotlights to fire-rated standards to reduce the risk of fire to the upper, neighbouring apartment’s floor, while also installing a track light in the bedroom.